john cleese is immortal
I should go to bed soon but I don’t want to. I also don’t know how I’m gonna last the next two months.
- male friends: dude
- female friends: dude
- cis friends: dude
- queer friends: dude
- trans* friends: dude
- my parents: dude
- my boss: dude
- the president: mr. dude
- the queen: your dudeness
- the pope: holy dude
so there’s that Olympics commercial where that person on the bike is like “You know that bestselling book everyone loves? I haven’t read it yet”
It doesn’t have to be the current best seller but they have a thing called audiobooks she can get literary enrichment while training for mountain biking goodness
in 2010, I told myself I would go to Sochi 2014. I’m gonna do my fucking best to make it happen damn it
synchronized diving = new favorite Olympic event
wow like those two guys in synchronized diving are super hot
Theodore Roosevelt, October 27, 1858 – January 6, 1919
“Death had to take him sleeping, for if Roosevelt had been awake there would have been a fight.”
All of our presidents combined can’t add up to how much of a badass he was.
TR Appreciation Post ‘12
Not to mention he was an attractive mother fucker.
I LEAD A TR APPRECIATION LIFE.
- ♈ Aries: Aries are generally very innocent creatures. There are two sides to their inner world: a world full of hate and a world full of love.They can understand other’s problems quite easily.
- ♉ Taurus: Taureans do not forget past injustices, and they also remember their past pain as well— and will remind you of it. The tragedy with a Taurus is that their pain is just as fresh today as it was the first time.
- ♊ Gemini: One Gemini girl equals several women. Though they suffer alone, Geminis will always try to look optimistic and happy in front of others. There is intelligence underneath the scatteredness.
- ♋ Cancer: Life doesn’t stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day - emotions are unsteady, unstable;
- ♌ Leo: It is easy to crush them with coolness. It takes much courage and energy to radiate so much, and they need lots of love and smiles from others to keep it going.
- ♍ Virgo: In times of distress Virgos tend to become very unnatural, so they confine themselves in their own world and ignore the people around them. Virgos are well-aware of the coldness they’re portraying to others during these moments, yet they are unable to change or control their mood so they choose to hide in their bubble.
- ♎ Libra: Libras are always trying to control their emotions and are very capable of keeping feelings in check.They often feel alienated from their own heart because they have distanced themselves from their inner world
- ♏ Scorpio: Scorpio have their natural defences up. They see the world is a dark place and are simply protecting themselves. They have trouble managing their intense emotions.
- ♐ Sagittarius: They will portray a very independent and happy image, seemingly unaffected by their unfortunate situations. Seeing their optimism, others may think that they are indifferent, as Sagittarius will never show how much they are suffering.
- ♑ Capricorn: Capricorns rarely feel that they are accurately portrayed by their star sign definition. While it is true they put themselves to work, have a determination to succeed, and possess much strength inside a caring heart - it is hard for any of the other sides to grasp the complexities going on in their minds; they can’t explain it. and even if they could - we wouldn’t understand it.
- ♒ Aquarius: Aquarius feel very helpless when they realize that they’ve grown emotional towards a person. It’s the only thing that makes them lose their rationality and they become lost in the feeling.
- ♓ Pisces: Being kind is their preferred way of life since it is adaptive, effortless and gains them respect easily from others. They understand this very well, so they use compassion to deal with most situations.
OR MAYBE IT’S ALL A PART OF A GIGANTIC TIME LOOP. YOU NAME YOUR CHILD BRUCE BECAUSE HIS LAST NAME BECAME WAYNE. YOU GUYS BECOME RICH. AND THEN YOU ARE KILLED- AND BATMAN BEGINS. AND GOES BACK IN TIME TO STABILIZE THE TIME LOOP. YES GOOD.
I hope my future son isn’t cursed with the last name Wayne because then I’ll HAVE to name him Bruce and that will go badly for all of us
I cut my bagel unevenly and just went,
Oh my god I KNOW. THAT MOVIE WAS SO INTENSE! Likw that move had no single ending. SO MUCH HAPPENED
the ending was super great. The whole movie was perfect from Bane to Catwoman. Honestly Hathaway is the best modern Catwoman ever. That’s all I can say without spoiling the whole thing
let’s not forget that ‘fandom’ is ’fanatic domain’ shortened
my life is a lie
UNF IS AN ACRONYM!?!
I just saw Dark Knight Rises and the fucking trailers don’t do it fucking justice